Rik is an expert in clean water technologies and has worked in the water industry over the last 25 years in various management and market development positions in an international environment. After having spent +20 years in corporate environment working on sales organisations, integration of acquisitions and re-structuring, he has been focusing on bringing new technologies to market that reduce and/or improve the usage of water, that improve the quality of water, that help companies use 100% natural products to improve the efficiency of their installations in various applications, whether it is waste water, soil remediation etc… .
- A missed opportunity, according to the champions of Swiss sustainable innovation
- The future “Internet of Water” at EPFL’s Innovate 4 Water June 18, 2021
- How can IoT take the Hospitality sector to the next level?
- Droople announces the closing of its CHF1.5M Seed Round Investment
- Valuing Water: The Future Begins Today