Hygiene Awareness for Schools
By providing real-time feedback of ongoing water consumption, Droople helps to educate the next generation of water users, enhancing hand hygiene and raising environmental awareness for a better future.
- Demonstrate sustainable impact
- Empower learners through sustainability KPIs
- Gain behavioral insights
- Integrate data and environmental learnings into the curriculum
Key solution features
Awareness Screen for Schools
- Improve hygiene by showcasing real-time hygiene score
- Promote water conservation with kids-friendly interface
- Raise awareness of water and energy usage through 24/7 feedback
Smart Facility Management
- Remotely track real-time usage
- 24/7 data access through Water Intelligence Platform
- Assets health status, leaks & anomalies alarms and custom notifications 24/7
By providing real-time feedback of ongoing water consumption, Droople helps to educate the next generation of water users, enhancing hand hygiene and raising awareness for a better future.
- Raise awareness of water conservation
- Promote best hygiene practices for everyday life
- Ensure clean restrooms for students and teachers
- Identify possible leaks and optimise processes
“There is no best solution – there are a whole bunch of solutions which together will help brighten the future of water. And it’s time to include the youth! ” In February, Water Alliance UAE launched the RE-NEW OUR WORLD Student Challenge to mark the United Arab...
To actively educate and raise awareness of the future generations about the role of water and hand hygiene – even more important in the times of the COVID-19 pandemic – Droople is engaged in promoting the Smart Sanitation Solutions for schools.
Learn about the installation at VIVALYS – the first primary school in the world to automatically measure the level of hand hygiene of its students through connected water sensors.